Monday, September 28, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Today the 15TH was a good day, we were able to put up many posters at Hat Nang Ram Beach in Sattahip, also Sirikit Hospital and a school, also the English and Thai literature, along with the washing hands posters, everybody thanked MaLee and I plus you and others at City Hall...
We will see you on the 18TH, have a great day...
Your friends KOTO and MaLee
MaLee and I hope that all is going well, in your not so easy job, of taking care of the environment, we are proud to be a part of it, thank you for including us...
With some help from the beach chair vendors, we were able to remove a very dangerous piece of drift wood, from the ocean, that could hurt or kill a person on a banana boat, water skiing, jet skiing or wind surfing, it was mostly under water and was very hard to see...
Many people that make their living on the beach, often help me, I only need to ask and most will take time to assist me...
Your friends ready to help anytime we can...
With Aloha Gerry aka KOTO and MaLee
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
This is something we should all read at least once a week! Written By Regina Brett, 90 years old, of The Plain Dealer, Cleveland , Ohio
"To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me. It is the most-requested column I've ever written."My odometer rolled over to 90 in August, so here is the column once more:
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with the powers above. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12.. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; the powers above never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. The powers above loves you because of who the powers is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's,we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift." 46. Leave only foot prints behind. 47. Reach out for the voiceless, the children, wildlife and natural waterways.
48. The life of the people is in our hearts and shows in the land." 49. "NOW" Is the only time there is, make the most of it. 50. Love yourself, so you will know how to love others.
Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves.
PS Koto at 71, added a few words at the end of this wonderful work, I also put the Powers Above, so regardless of what or who one believes in, The Powers Above should cover all.