Saturday, December 11, 2010

They Never Said It Would Be Easy

Aloha

If one could read Thai, one would learn, that I'm talking to the Pattaya City Mayor and Deputy Mayor about the beaches and storm drain problems, such as toxic cigarette butts, bottle caps, disposable lighters, camera batteries, plastic, things that can and do, kill babies, wildlife and contaminate our waterways.
I just wanted my friends and love ones to know that this dog, is off the porch and barking at the powers, to wake up, and save the voiceless.

The only mistake the papers made is that they said that I was 60, I'm thinking it's because, this too pooped to pop and to old to scold dog, that leads the pack, side steps sea urchins, dodges jellyfish, dances with sharks and from time to time soars with eagles, has weathered Fairly well, considering, life lived.

Just wanted to share with you all, as I have found that inner-wealth and health are the two most priceless things one could ever have, and as my priceless days, months, years start to move so fast, I like to toot my horn from time to time also wishing all Happy Holidays.

With Aloha
Gerry aka KOTO Keeper Of The Ocean
A Legend In His Own Mind, Leaving Only
Examples, Smiles And Footprints Behind.
Cha, Cha, Cha...

No comments: